In order to comply with the guidelines provided by the CDC regarding COVID-19, we are implementing the following changes starting immediately:
- If you have an appointment, only the patient or patient/ parent should enter the building as we are limiting the number of people we have in the building.
- We are NOT accepting WALK-INS to request appointments, please call our office at 918-743-6334 so we can assist you.
- If you are here to pick up glasses or contacts, only one person should enter the building unless it's a pickup for a minor.
- Depending on the volume of patients in the building at any one time, we may ask you to wait outside or in your car until we are ready to call you back.
- Notifications of new updates will be sent to current patients via email and or text message.
- If you are sick with fever and/or respiratory symptoms like cough, please stay home.
- If you do not want to come into the office for an eye or vision problem, Dr. Cheatham can provide telemedicine. Call the office 918-743-6334 or send a message on Facebook and we will contact you.